Here’s what I literally cannot comprehend: why anyone would think that access to abortion should be both free and on-demand. I’m not even getting into the morality side of the debate. I’m just talking about government and economics. Why should the government pay for your abortion or your birth control? I could understand wanting free abortion for low-income women in high risk situations, but free abortion on-demand for every person in every situation? Nothing in this world is both free and on-demand, not even food and water. What kind of logic puts abortion above the necessities of life?
- that-mouthy-christian reblogged this from marylikesbagels and added:
- comedownstairs said: Preach.
- comedownstairs reblogged this from marylikesbagels
- lzaya-furryhara likes this
- kiraragirl200 likes this
- lilyofpeace reblogged this from kaylielisabeth
- itsraininginmyhead reblogged this from kaylielisabeth
- kaylielisabeth reblogged this from marylikesbagels
- marylikesbagels posted this